If you’re looking for employment, you’ve come to the right place. Restaurant owners are looking for people just like you to fill multiple positions. Just fill out our application form, and we’ll share your skills and experience with restaurants in your area.
why work in the restaurant industry?
Though humans have been providing food for each other for millennia, a Parisian named Boulanger gets the credit for opening the first known “restaurant” in 1765. The word comes from the Latin “restaurare,” meaning “to renew,” and to this day, restaurants are places where people can relax and let someone else do the cooking.
Check out some of the many reasons why a job in the hospitality industry might be the right move for you!
A GREAT START TO YOUR CAREER
- Half of all U.S. adults have worked in the restaurant industry, and a third of all Americans had their first job at a restaurant.
- Restaurants provide extensive on-the-job training and don’t require a college degree.
GAIN VALUABLE SKILLS
- Working in a restaurant will provide you with valuable professional skills: collaboration, multitasking, customer service, time management, and more.
- You will have these skills whether you stay in the industry or move on. They will look great on your resume!
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT
- Most restaurant employees advance from their entry-level positions — nine out of 10 salaried restaurant employees started in hourly positions, and 80% of restaurant owners or managers began their careers in entry-level positions.
A SECOND CHANCE
- Restaurant owners are eager for your help and want to see you succeed. Many other industries and occupations judge applicants for things in their past that might not have been in their control – or situations that they have outgrown. If you are looking for a second chance, your seat at the table is waiting!